Our “Christmas In July” Giveaway from Wellbees (formerly Digestive Wellness) is ending in 4 days! This Friday, July 25! Clink the link below and read the giveaway rules. All you have to do is comment and tell us a favorite product or new product you want to try from Wellbees (Digestive Wellness)! ENTER TODAY!
Mom Jodie shared:
Katie’s VBS teacher made her veggies (broccoli, cauliflower & zucchini) in a pie tin w/ oil – get oil really got – on the grill. She food processed pork skins and sprinkled those over the veggies and continued to “fry” them, until tender. It was delicious!!!! Katie had to come find me so I could try it! Yummy!
It was almost like a looser deep fried breading.
Thanks, Jodie! I can’t wait to try this! Great idea with the pork skins!!!
I just ran across this video for a recipe and how to for Cauliflower Tortillas. It’s always hard to find a recipe for tortillas that hold together good. They make these look great! Can’t wait to try them!
So many possibilities with tortillas! Quesadillas, burritos, soft tacos, sandwich wraps, etc. Which reminds of me a wrap recipe I ran across the other day! I will go look for it! Enjoy!
The new site features a fresh look, easy navigation and is more suited for customers needs.
They have changed our name from Digestive Wellness to Wellbee’s. Their new web address is http://www.wellbees.com.
No worries if you’re used to digestivewellness.com, you’ll be automatically directed to their new site.
BE SURE TO SEARCH OUR BLOG FOR “CHRISTMAS IN JULY” GIVEAWAY TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN WIN A GOODY BAG FROM WELL BEES!
If you have been following our blog for very long you know how much I love the Digestive Wellness website! My 13 year old son loves their snacks, cookies, etc. They are a great website and I have always had great service, easy ordering, AND very quick shipping! I can place an order and have it at my door step in two days! I love it! I honestly cannot think of anything we have ordered that we didn’t like.
I wanted to show each of you how much I appreciate your support and feedback! I get lots of “Thank You’s”, but you keep me going on the SCD and give me lots of support as well. I thank you all! Please keep it up! And thank you to Digestive Wellness for helping me show you how much I appreciate you!
MERRY “CHRISTMAS IN JULY”!!! WE HAVE A DIGESTIVE WELLNESS GIVEAWAY!!!
Thank you so much to Digestive Wellness for their great website, service, and SCD products! Every time I shop online there are new SCD legal products to try!
Digestive Wellness is giving our lucky winner a great treat of their Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, AND an assortment of kid friendly snacks, bars, and candy! (Free Shipping!) This is an awesome way for your child to get to try a variety of their treats and see which one is their favorite!
HOW TO WIN:
1. Visit the Digestive Wellness website – http://www.digestivewellness.com (there is always a quick link here on our blog on the left column)
2. Comment on this post telling us what your child’s favorite Digestive Wellness product is AND also share with us which product you are looking forward to trying! (If you have not gotten the opportunity to shop with Digestive Wellness yet, share with us one product you find on their website that you think your child would love!)
3. To enter you MUST be in the United States.
4. Deadline is midnight “Christmas In July” – July 25, 2014!
5. Our winner will be announced in a post by Monday, July 28, 2014, so make sure you are following our blog so you will get an email with the winner’s name! The winner will be responsible after their name is posted by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org with their contact information so your giveaway can be mailed to you. If I have not heard from the winner by Monday, August 4, 2014, at midnight, I will draw a new winner.
I am not eligible to win, but I will get us started with an example!
My son’s favorite Digestive Wellness product, if I had to choose one, is the Mango Fuit Strips. We would like to try their Pizza Crust!
This is a reblog. Please note to use honey in place of the sugar! Looks yummy!!!