These turned out great!!! Great with just butter on them! Justin hasn’t had biscuits in a long time! He could have eaten the whole batch if I had let him. And easy and quick to make!
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup ghee or unsalted butter, softened
1 tablespoon honey
1. In a bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, and baking soda; blend well using a fork.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, ghee or butter, and honey. Add to the dry ingredients and stir with a fork to blend thoroughly.
3. Roll the dough into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
4. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
5. Place the chilled dough between two pieces of parchment paper or other nonstick material and roll to a thickness of about 1 inch. Cut out biscuits using a cookie cutter. (Alternatively, you can roll small balls of dough in your hands, flatten them to about 1 inch thick, and shape into biscuits by hand.)
6. Place the biscuits on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes, or until they’re browned on the outside and a toothick inserted in the center comes out clean.
(I used ghee that I just happened to have. I rolled the dough into small balls and flattened. My biscuits only took 10 minutes until ready. Enjoy!)