Another great looking Super Bowl recipe. I think I will try this one! What’s your vote?
Slow Cooked Bacon-Wrapped Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups homemade BBQ sauce
2 Tbsp free lemon juice
4 apples peeled and chopped
1 onion, diced
8 to 12 slices bacon
1. Wrap each chicken breast with bacon slices.
2. Place each bacon-wrapped chicken breast in your slow cooker.
3. In a bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, lemon juice, apples, and onion, and mix well.
4. Pour the BBQ sauce mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Serve the chicken breasts topped with the apple and onion mixture.