Mom Wendy shared this recipe with me. Her son loved them! Share your favorite recipes with us PLEASE!!! Can’t wait to try theses!
PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES
½ Cup Blanched Fine Almond Flour
2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
1 Cup Peanut or Almond Butter
½ teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Large Egg
2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
3 Tablespoons Honey (I actually used 6 tablespoons honey – my son likes his treats sweet)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
- Add wet ingredients to thoroughly combined dry ingredients in same bowl
- When all ingredients are mixed well, you will form your dough.
- Place in a greased and/or parchment paper lined 8×8 inch baking dish and bake at 350* degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. (mine baked a little longer, but my oven temps vary)
- Let cool and cut in squares.